Monday, July 26, 2010

And the beat goes on...

Well, I've made it through the icky window...by Monday after my treatments, the worst is usually behind me. The next meds do cause aches like you worked out the hardest you ever have in your life and your muscles ache coupled with an arthritis feeling in your joints. Tylenol 3 has been my best friend and I'm acetaminophen free today! The best side effect that is gone from these treatments are those harsh mouth pains...I only had a dullness of my taste buds this time and THAT I can live with. The oncologist says 2 more of these and we'll do another PET. I guess it's normal but everytime we start talking about PET scans, my nerves go to overdrive...it's like you want to know what's going on in your body but while you're between scans you can pretend everything is just fine.

1 comment: