Friday, July 16, 2010

TOPLESS!

So I took the baby & went over to my Dad's today. I picked up my bandanna as I was walking out our door & decided that I was pretty tired of wrapping things around my head so I tossed it in the diaper bag & set off. I stopped at the store & wandered in & got a few glances, but nothing more than I would probably do if I saw a bald chick. I went on to my Dad's & we decided to take the baby to visit Grandma at work (she works at a bank), have lunch, & do some shopping. I asked him if he'd feel uncomfortable with me going without my bandanna since I had a bit of hair now...God bless him, he told me he'd of been comfortable with me out when I didn't have one hair on my head...so off we went...it's funny cuz I thought that I'd be a bit self conscientious but as we went thru our day, I completely forgot what I looked like...okay, except for when we wandered thru Walmart & one little boy, about 11, stared at me...then I remembered but only for a minute. When hubby got home from work tonight I told him about my topless journey. Much to my surprise he gave me a big ole high five!! He's told me all the way thru that he thought I was beautiful bald, but it's kinda his job to tell me that...LOL...the baby is spending the night with my Dad tomorrow night so that hubs & I can get out & catch some friends' band that's playing...hubby suggested I go tomorrow night without a wrap...hmmmm, I'm not sure if I've got the nerve for that yet, but we'll see...my confidence gets stronger by the day...stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment