Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finally, we can get back to normal...or can we?

I went thru a couple of weeks trying to do as much as I could thru the recuperation of my surgery and I did something I hadn't the first time...I took drugs...oh, not the evil drugs, the good ones, from the doctor, for the pain, so that I could try to be a functioning mother for our family...my wonderful husband did soooo much, but I was determined to get back on my feet and return to the proper matriarch I liked to think I was...my stomach was feeling a bit better as the days went by...my breasts filled up as they should and ached like hot water bottles were shoved up under my skin...but I knew that would pass quickly as I wasn't breastfeeding...as more days went by tho, my right breast went down and softened but that dang left breast was still huge and hurt like a poker was being jabbed in it! I couldn't even hold this 8 pound little bundle on my left side.... I kept popping my pills as directed and figured it'd be fine cuz after all, I had a check up in a few days and my doctor would fix it...dang, it hurt....

No comments:

Post a Comment