Thursday, May 27, 2010

Round 2...


It was time for my second chemo session...I had a very easy time of the first and hoped that #2 would go as swimmingly...I was by this time bald as a cue ball, but honestly that was the only sign of my illness...the doctor said we'd do a total of 3 sessions, then take another PET to see where we were at and if we needed to alter the meds...I began walking in the afternoons, drinking green tea, buying some organic products all in effort to help the chemo do its thing...my immunity was doing absolutely fabulous and the doctor was happy with things thus far. It was a bit hard at times to believe I had this toxic disease in my body cuz I felt so good after being in soooo much pain and agony for all those weeks...I told the doc that I felt so good that the only way I knew I was sick was cuz he kept telling me I was...

No comments:

Post a Comment