Friday, May 28, 2010

I miss my nose hairs...


You think that title is a joke?!? LOL! Well, it ain't...it's amazing that I could almost care less about the hair on my head but I really do miss my eyelashes, eyebrows, and nose hairs...It's crazy how much those little hairs in your shnoz keeps the moisture in and the dust out. It's like the freakin' Sahara in there!! I've always been a mascara freak and by the 4th treatment there was nothing left to be able to swipe the wand across...not one little hair! And lemme tell ya about the eyebrows...LOL...after the 5th treatment I'm starting to look like Whoopi, 'cept without the tan, the dreds, or the money...I refuse to draw them in cuz I'd end up wiping my hand across one of 'em and looking like an idiot with liner swiped across my face...it's another one of those side effects they forget to mention...

2 comments:

  1. Funny post! Your spirits seem so high. I'm sure it's an encouragement for so many. Really glad you're blogging about your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sheri! And thanks for supporting the concept of me blogging...hmmm, wonder where I got the idea from!?? LUVS!

    ReplyDelete