Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little miracles...


Oh, my baby boy!! December brought a little bundle of joy into our lives that was so overwhelming it was amazing...at 40, your body swells so much more, things ache so much worse, recovery time is so much longer, and yet, you are so much more wise to know how much to completely treasure every little movement this tiny creature makes! It was awesome!!

During this time it was hard to notice that my left breast had doubled in size becuz over the next couple of weeks I would be.....trumpets, please....LACTATING! I had a C-section and a tubal, cuz we weren't gonna have any more of these little surprises!! I remembered very vividly from my first baby that the recovery time was pretty painful and back then it lasted a couple of weeks so I knew what to expect and that it was gonna be longer this time around with my ancient body parts...so we packed everything up and headed for home and to celebrate the holiday season with this wonderful gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment