Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One day on the way to the market...

Okay, so it wasn't on my way to the market that I suddenly realized I had cancer...actually I was told for almost 3 months that I DIDN'T have cancer and that I had nothing to worry about...that was the beginning of a journey I could have never imagined...a journey in confusion, terror, horror, worry, self pity, loneliness, embarrassment, strength, reflection, motivation, acceptance, friendship and love...now go back and read each one of those words individually again slowly...did ya take them all in? It doesn't even begin to explain where I've been, where I'm at, and where I'm going...but I hope to as I lay out this past year (and yes, in gory detail so not for the weak at heart or soul)...



This is my journey thru stage IV breast cancer and I hope that it can be a comfort to someone, anyone who has to walk in the same footsteps!

No comments:

Post a Comment