Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh, I am so paranoid!


Wow, how fat can one woman get?!? People say pregnant women glow...whatever, PREGNANT women know it's just sweat from being so dang big that you can't help yourself when trying to drag your huge butt around...alas, I digress...

After my initial questioning of my OB about the lump in my breast that was diagnosed as lactation (oh, did I mention the man never even looked at my breast, much less examine it), my next visit, I did inquire again to be sure...my Mother had breast cancer, my Grandmother had cancer, and my Great Grandmother died of breast cancer, so I felt it was a legitimate question that I included all of the above information in as I felt that I might be being overly sensitive in asking again....like I needed a reason to request my doctor to do his job...LOL...once again, no reason to worry...just lactation...YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment